The following is an outline of the approval process to make any game changes including time and field changes:
1. All home game requests must be sent via email to the following email addresses at least 4 days before your scheduled game:
Ira Malkin, Fields Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Ruggiero, President:
Will DeLuca, Ref Coordinator:
Paul Larocque, Coaching Director email@example.com
2. All requests must be made in writing by the coach or team manager.
3. Field location along with ref assignments will be coordinated.
4. The referee committee will make a decision and advise the coach if the game change request is approved or denied based on field/ref availability
5. If a scheduled home game is canceled you must notify the above email addresses at your earliest convenience and follow the below requirements:
Game Cancelation Requests:
If Home game is on Saturday, request must be sent by 12 pm on Wednesday
If Home game is on Sunday, request must be sent by 12 pm on Thursday
All requests must be sent in ONE single email to Ira@goodcopy.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure you alert the proper teams will result in HSA paying the referees along with your team losing 1 home game.
HSA BOARD MEMBERS